The numbers on our dialer that your SDRs use to call prospects can be easily added and removed from Bloobirds. Depending on the dialer service provider you have, you'll be able to manage the phone numbers your SDRs are using to call. You need to be an Admin user to realize these actions.
Take into account that before working in Bloobirds, you have to buy a number from a service provider either by:
- Buying a number from Twilio
- Buying a number from a service provider and adding it on Twilio as a Verified caller ID
- Buying a number from Aircall
Once this is done, you are ready to add the number on Bloobirds and start calling via VoIP!
Watch out! VoIP calls require having a high quality internet connection. If your this cannot be guaranteed, we recommend you to use the mobile phone option which ensures call quality via 3G and for a very affordable price.
Now, let's see how to add phone numbers with the different dialer providers:
- Twilio → Once you've set up your Twilio account, go to Account Settings > Dialers > Twilio and click on +NEW PHONE NUMBER.
a) If you bought a number from Twilio, you'll have to write down your phone number and its location. If you want, you can also mark it as default. Finally, paste the SID number you'll find in your Twilio account and click on CREATE.
b) If you bought a number from a service provider and added it on Twilio as a verified caller ID, you'll have to write down your phone number and its location. If you want, you can also mark it as default. Finally, Mark the checkbox below the 'Is this number a verified caller ID' question. You'll see you don't need to paste the SID number. Click on CREATE.
- Aircall → If you want to add phones to work in Bloobirds and you have Aircall as the dialer service provider, you can't do this in our platform. It's done by the integration between both systems so you have to add the phone numbers in Aircall. Find out how to do it checking this set up video.
Please sign in to leave a comment.