Bloobirds suggests you some options you can take to avoid having objects as Inactive, so you can set a new action before this happens. Before finding them out, here you have an article to check what is considered as inactive and the new On hold status.
To avoid having objects as inactive you can...
- Create a next step so you don't forget. This task will appear in your home and subhomes on the scheduled day. You will also be notified if you have reminders activated. Add the task's details (title, assigned to and schedule datetime).
- Enroll in a new cadence and try to reach out again. This task will appear in your home and subhomes on the scheduled day. Select the cadence you want and the scheduled datetime.
- Send to nurturing and set cadence. Now nurturing is an active status used to maintain a minimum of contact and/or sharing of content in order to keep trying to convert a company or lead. This task will appear in your home and subhomes on the scheduled day. Remember that automated cadences are really useful for nurturing! Select the cadence you want and the scheduled datetime.
- Discard company and leads. Discarding a company and its leads will stop the cadences or tasks but they will remain in the database. It's possible to find them on lists and subhomes by filtering by "Discarded" status. Choose the reason why you are discarding it.
- Send back to backlog and unassign. If you think this company or lead is a candidate for a fresh start, select this option and send it back to Backlog to be reassigned.
- Reassign. Select this option if you think this company or lead should be assigned to another teammate because, for example, it's from a target market that does not belong to you. Select a user to reassign and write some notes to him/her if you want.
- Send to on hold. Select this option if you think this company or lead should not be discarded nor sent to nurture, but rather you expect to do something with it in the future. Choose which is the reason why you are sending it to on hold and add a note if you want.
Please sign in to leave a comment.