While creating your cadences, now you can add an auto-email.
You’ll need to:
- Indicate which day you want the step to run.
- Indicate WHEN you want to send the email.
A. During determined hours. If you set the hours, you need to concrete if it’s your time zone or the company/lead’s one.
B. After a determined time delay. If you choose this option, you need to concrete which time delay (from immediately to 8 hours).
- Add a description.
- Activate (or not ) some extra options:
1. Ask in outbox before sending if any of the previous tasks is not completed. By selecting this option, an auto email task won’t be sent if the object has one or more overdue tasks pending to complete and will be marked as “paused”.
2. Ask in outbox before sending if the prospect previously contacted you. By selecting this option, an auto email task won’t be sent if there is any previous incoming call, email or LinkedIn activity registered and will be marked as “paused”.
3. Include the Opt-out link at the bottom of the email. Selecting this option will always include an opt-out copy with a link at the bottom of the auto emails, allowing the recipient to click on the link and be redirected to a confirmation page. Auto emails sent to prospects that are marked as opted-out will be marked as “failed”. You will always be able to unmark the prospect manually.
Make sure to hyperlink the text with https://optout.com/. Bloobirds automatically generates a dynamic link based on your custom domain.
Click on CONTINUE.
Finally, you’ll have to add the email content. Choose a thread, put a subject and choose a template or write the content from scratch.
Click on SAVE.
You can check and control all your automatic steps in the outbox tab.