1. Sign in to your Google Admin console. Sign in using an administrator account, not your current account.
2. From the Admin console Home page, go to Apps > Google Workspace > Gmail > End User Access. Tip: To see End User Access, scroll to the bottom of the Gmail page.
3. On the left, select your top-level organization.
4. Scroll to the Image URL proxy whitelist section.
5. Enter image URL proxy whitelist pattern for Nylas. Matching URLs will bypass image proxy protection. These are the URLs that you need to enter:
6. At the bottom, click SAVE.
7. Download and install the Bloobirds extension from the Chrome Store.
You can track prior changes under Admin console audit log. Note! These changes will take 24 hours to be effective.
Please sign in to leave a comment.