If the phone number that is making the incoming call, is associated with several leads or is assigned to a different user than the one logged in, the call is taking place but will be entered into someone else's user account.
What should I do?
If you want to properly test that the incoming calls are working, follow these steps:
1. Create a new qualified company.
2. Assign it to the user that is logged in.
3. Create a new lead and add to his profile a phone number that has never been previously saved in Bloobirds.
4. Make an outgoing call to the lead's number from the Bloobirds dialer.
5. From the lead's phone number, make an incoming call to the Bloobirds number you just received the call from.
Please sign in to leave a comment.