The Power Dialer is an automation feature included in the professional plan of Aircall that can assist you by automatically dialing all the phone numbers that you need to call. And of course, since Aircall is fully integrated with Bloobirds, you can use it on Bloobirds as well. Here's how it works:
1. Install the Aircall Dialer Chrome Extension
2. Login with your Aircall account
3. Make sure that your settings look like this:
4. Now go to any of your Reports in Bloobirds
5. In order to allow Aircall to scan your contacts properly, you should add a phone column. Here's how you can do it:
6. Now, the Aircall extension will scan the list and show you how many phone numbers have been found:
7. Click on it and a menu like this will open:
8. From here, you can either send all the phone numbers to the Power Dialer or select the ones you want to send specifically. Click on Power Dialer.
9. Now all these phone numbers will appear on the To-do category of the Aircall dialer:
10. Open that section and now you'll see all the precharged contacts. At the bottom, click on Start session and you'll launch the Power Dialer:
If you want to know more about the Power Dialer, we recommend you read this Aircall help document.